Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best bird hunting dog?

Pointers!What is the best bird hunting dog?
i am not a fan of goldens or labs. They are good smart dogs but to popluar. I i have 2 german shorthaired pointers an english springer spaniel and a brittnay. Personally I think that the britt would be the best because they are now used as all around dogs not just spaniels anymore. Thats why the AKC changed them to just the brittany. They can flush point and retrieve.





Do some research and it depends on what your friend wants while hunting. I never used my dogs for the sport I just enjoy the breeds they are the sweetest nicest dogs in the freaking world.





Good luckWhat is the best bird hunting dog?
Golden retriever ,Lab,Pointer.Hound dogs(all hounds).The ones that were ment for hunting.It doesn`t mater what the gender is .And hunting dogs are easy to train.Hunting is their instinct.
My choice would be golden retriever through personal experience. They have a very soft mouth
Brittany Spaniels

No comments:

Post a Comment