Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get mold and mildew out of my hunting clothes?

After shooting my buck last year (second day of season) I pulled an idiot move and left my clothes in my rubbermaid tote all year until a few days ago. The problem is that it rained all day opening day and then snowed second day.I had to throw away some gloves due to severity of mold. I washed them once with a whole box of baking soda. All the mold and mildew came off but they still stink. Any suggestions would be appreciated.How do I get mold and mildew out of my hunting clothes?
Ultra tide in cold water and bleach set washer on soak, run cycle and wash. If that don't work well you wanted that new outfit that's in the bass pro catalog anyway.How do I get mold and mildew out of my hunting clothes?
I recon the mildew and mold smell will cover your sent...I'd just go with it.
Add a few drop of tea tree oil into your laundry will help get rid of the musty smell.





Hope this helps.
Depending on the size of the load, add a few cups of vinegar (white, apple cider etc. as long as its clear it makes no difference) and wash in cold water. Rinse twice if you are using baking soda to make sure any undissolved crystals rinse away. Your clothes should be scent free after that. Hope this helps.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment