Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the best options for a peepless sight on my hunting bow?

In low light conditions,I have trouble finding my peep sight on my bow and it cost me a monster buck this year. I have heard of peepless sights or laser sights. What are my best options?What are the best options for a peepless sight on my hunting bow?
PSE archery carrys a great peep for low light conditions called the Redhawk. It has a large center hole surrounded buy an amber lens that allows alot of light in. Your eye will center on the clear center instinctively. I have been using this peep for about 5yrs and wouldn't think of going back to a regular one! Cabelas also carries this peep. Don't be to shocked by the price it is well worth it.What are the best options for a peepless sight on my hunting bow?
Have you considered not using a peep at all?





I bring the nock back to the corner of my mouth every time. Have all my life. It's called an ';anchor point';. Doing that, one doesn't need a peep to line up the sight. The nock forms one of two fixed locations, the sight pin the second. Arrow goes where it's aimed no matter what time of day it is.





If you're really stuck on bowstring sighting and don't want to learn the basics to use an anchor point, perhaps you could try painting two neon bands on your string to line the front pin up in? Sight beside the string between the two bands, line up the pin, loose arrow.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment