Friday, August 6, 2010

What funny fishing or hunting related gift can I get my Dad for Christmas?

I need some ideas on a gift I can make for my dad for Christmas this year. It is sorta of a tradition. I have gotten my dad a joke gift every year for the past 10 years. This year I would like it to be related to fishing or hunting, but I can't come up with anything. What funny gift can I make my dad for Christmas that is related to fishing or hunting? Thank You!What funny fishing or hunting related gift can I get my Dad for Christmas?
Get a hat (ball cap or sailor hat type or whatever) and pin things on it like hooks, those rubbery things they use with bait, buttons that say something about fishing on them, bandaids (for all those times finger got hooked lol), a small toy fishing rod if you can find one or make one, etc on it. I did one of these for my grandpop who loves fishing and he loves it. Wears it everytime he goes out on the water! Or you could do a vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment