Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I start hunting in WA?

I haven't tried hunting yet, and it looks interesting. Could anyone tell me how to start? What kind of gun is best for a beginner, where can I hunt, etc.How do I start hunting in WA?
I think one of your best bets will be to find and enroll in a quality Hunter Education class - not only will you learn basic hunting and firearm safety, but usually the instructor is a hunter himself and you will pick up a lot of information. If you know someone who hunts, you can also ask them to mentor you.





Contact some local gun clubs to find out about Hunter Education classes. The State D.F.W. is also a good source for class information.How do I start hunting in WA?
No!!!! dont hunt u will kill animals=[
Go to your state game page you will find all you need there.





Good Luck Hunting !
go to a sporting good store and get a map for the county you are hunting in. If you live in SW washington I can tell you a bunch of good spots I hunt there alot. If your hunting in the NW you need either a 270 or 30-06 IMO. Put definitely shoot a bit before you hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment